100% Natural Henna
|| Home | Site map ||
|Home||100% Natural Henna||SUNAB (Henna Herbs)||Shopping||Wholesale||CSR||About us||Contact us|
| What is Henna? | Henna Field and Factory | FAQs | Dos and Don'ts | Medical Uses | How Henna works on Hair |
Dos and Don'ts For Natural Henna
- Do store Henna in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Do test your hair's elasticity before applying henna. Pull off a single strand of hair, wrap it around index fingers, and stretch. If the strand does not increase by a minimum of one-third, the hair will need preconditioning.
- Do check commercial henna hair products for pesticides and heavy-metals .
- Don't use henna in the area of the eye, your eyebrows, or internally.
- Don't use henna on newly chemically treated hair; it may cause unplanned hair variations.
- Don't coat the hair with henna right before getting a perm. Henna can restrain the activity of the perm chemicals and thus, reverse the perm's results.
- Don't use black henna that contains para- phenylenediamine (PPD). It can cause serious inflammation of the skin.
When not to use Henna
(C) 2009 Radico USA All rights reserved
All content material, including text and graphics/images in this site are copyright and property of Radico and cannot be reproduced without prior consent